Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Provo Canyon

Brian and I are doing well. Brian loves his classes, and is kind of sad because his Spanish Literature class is a block class and is over in two weeks. My hopes are up. I got a 35% on my Calculus test (the multiple choice part). I thought I was going to fail big time, but after the curve, I'm barely hanging on with a B. We'll see how it goes. We love married life! We're all moved in to our apartment, and ward. We decided to go to the family ward. Everybody there is nearly dead or newly wed, but we love it. We hope you all have a great day! Well, I've never worked on a blog before so we'll see how it goes. A couple of weeks ago, Brian and I went up the Provo Canyon to take pictures for my brother Charlie, who is serving his mission in New Jersey. We hope you all enjoy the pictures!

Never mind, there is an error at this time and I'm unable to post pictures right now. Maybe I'll try again when I finish my homework (assuming it's not too late at night).

No comments: