Friday, March 6, 2009

It's time for an update.


After many requests, I've decided to post a picture of myself and my growing belly. I'm 2 days shy of my 18 week mark and I'm really excited to find out what we are having in one week and 2 days. I've been feeling the baby move a lot the past few days. Now that I know that is the baby moving, I realize I've been feeling it move for about 2 weeks. Now that I am not sick and tired all the time, I've really been enjoying this pregnancy thing. I still fit in my regular clothes pretty well, but I think it is almost time to retire some pants.
We moved to our new place last week and we really like it. I didn't realize just how small that little apartment was until we moved out. I'll miss the yard and garden, but we have a lot of planter pots to plant things in.
School is going really well. Brian is still just as busy as ever, but he's learning a lot. They submitted a summary of the paper for a sociology conference coming up in November, and he's working to finish writing the actual paper here soon. The graduate admissions committee meets on Monday to decide who to accept and who to offer funding to. Please pray for us. We're getting a little excited to find out.

5 comments:

Noelle said...

You look very cute! We can't wait to hear what you're having!

Amy Harris Shearman said...

you're so adorable! :) Glad to see that all is well! Good luck! I'm excited to find out what youre having!!!

Saralyn said...

I never took pictures of myself pregnant. You look really cute. Mia wants to know if you will be fat forever if you have a baby in your tummy (not you, just in general). She has decided she does not want to be fat in the last few days and yes, she is very jealous of the wrestling. We also got a call from the lady down the street that found Caleb's cat. Locator chips make it really hard to lose a pet. Good luck to Brian, I hope you get the news you want!

Heather said...

When did you move? I tried calling you on Sunday. I want to come visit!

Unknown said...

Erin
It was fun to talk to you on the phone!! You look very cute and happy! I miss your smile hope to see you soon!!!
Dayle