Calvin Brian Harris is here! I went into labor Thursday at noon and had Calvin at 6:43 am on Friday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. They broke my water at midnight and I didn't get my epidural until 2:00. Other than those two hours, I felt pretty good. We came home Saturday evening and are doing well. Calvin has had a hard time burping and farting, but seems to be doing better today. We're happy and healthy! We love Calvin and are very excited. ![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

9 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
Congratulations you two!!! This is Paola from Brian's spss lab job.
Anyway, just wanted to say that Calvin is Beautiful! I can't wait till you guys fill these posts w/ pictures of baby Calvin ALL the time.
Felicidades Brian! De veras! Tu nueva familia es absolutamente precioso.
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby boy! I love the name Calvin too! You must be so happy, and for good reason too! Have fun with your new little one!
Congrats! I heard from Wendy that you had him and was excited to see pictures! He's so cute and so tiny! I hope the delivery went ok for you. We are indebted to you guys for all of your help. Good luck with new baby!
Congrats. He is beautiful, your an awesome baby cook Erin. I love the name too. Hope your recovery goes well.
YAY!! He is so adorable! I think he kinda looks like Brian. :) I'm excited to hold him when we get back. Hope recovery is going well. See you soon! Sam
Hey, congrats! That is so exciting! So glad everything went well! Can't wait to see him in person!
Good work Brian. Calvin looks like he is and will be a fun baby! It wasn't that long ago Camden was that small, now he's eating "solids" (moosh), sitting up, rolling over, and other fun stuff. You've got a lot to look forward to and enjoy now. Erin, you mention the epidural making the whole process not too bad... Ya, Alene said that after getting the epidural, that was the first time she felt comfortable in months, so she wanted to just put off the whole delivery thing for a while long and just sleep. Thank goodness for modern medicine!
Congratulations! Thanks for all of the pictures, I love the green and blue car pajamas! I hope everything is going well for you.
Post a Comment