Monday, November 15, 2010
On the verge of addiction...
Brian a I have been going to the family history class in our ward for about a month now, and I am on the verge of being addicted to doing family history. In an effort to focus more on the savior and our purpose in life, I decided to work on family history work before church on Sundays. Yesterday right before church I found a TON of names and was almost disappointed that I had to get ready for church. I found 14 male names and 12 female names in less than 2 hours and I couldn't wait to get going again. After dinner I started up again and I just couldn't stop. Brian had to tell me on google chat that I can't do family history right now and we can do it for family night tonight. Ha ha ha. So since he said I had to wait to do it, I guess I'll blog about it and avoid doing my homework. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erin,
I heart family history, too! If I could, I would totally quit my day job and just do genealogy ALL day long. *sigh* It's so great! I'm glad you've gotten the bug!
Post a Comment