Thursday, March 17, 2011
We've moved
A few weeks ago, Brian and I moved to Orem to save about $300 on rent per month. We really like it here, but I miss my friends. It is interesting that you don't quite realize how good (or how many) friends you have until you don't see them all of the time. The ward that we live in consists of that whole group of people you miss in Provo because of the high volume of students there. Most of the members are middle aged, some are old and there are about 3 or 4 families that are our age. That is quite different from our ward in Provo. I miss going to the park and running into friends. I went the other day and made a friend, but she is the only person (other than pre-teens) that I've seen at our park, and I only saw her one time. It is kind of lonely, but I'm sure things will pick up when it gets warm right? Hopefully. There isn't much within walking distance from our house here and Brian has the car most days, so I am going to have to figure something out. When I find that box that has our camera cord in it (can't find it anywhere), I will post some good pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we should party. We're moving in a month so we'll be in a similar situation.
Post a Comment