Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nothing but blue skies and sunshine!

This is where Brian and I will be living for the next five years starting in August. If you ever come to southern California, don't forget to visit us!



5 comments:

Andy said...

So jealous!

Michelle said...

congratulations! I am excited for your new adventure. Maybe we will come visit sometime.

Erin Gibbons said...

I am so excited for you, we've been to Southern California and I was seriously ready to move there. You get palm trees all year 'round! Congratulations on a major decision made and for your new family adventure! (Plus you'll be close to mike and Becca, Calvin will have cousins/friends there and so will you!

Becca said...

Ah! Erin beat me to it -- you'll only be like an hour away from us here in San Diego. Congrats -- you're going to love it down here (even if your wallet doesn't . . :)!

Katie!! said...

that looks HEAVENLY!!!! how fun!!