Brian and I had the best Family Home Evening tonight. We had dirty ears and decided to clean them. Then we thought after talking to a friend who works at Good Earth, an organic hippie store, we would buy ear candles. Lighting our ears on fire was the highlight of our night. Here are some pictures of the blessed event. We hope you enjoy them.
We finally decorated our apartment. Now it feels like we are going home after a long day instead of to Peay's Apartments. We figured it is now time to use our gift money. We have some pictures of the house as well. Have fun!
Wow. I've used an ear candle before too. It's kind of a cool feeling (well, warm actually) as you feel it pull everything out. Thanks for hosting the cousin's party Sunday!
8 comments:
Seriously guys, pictures of ear wax are kinda yucky. jk, but not really. I just wanted to tell you that you guys are wierd.
I have to go now because I have to work tomorrow and I also have 2 tests.
Wow. I've used an ear candle before too. It's kind of a cool feeling (well, warm actually) as you feel it pull everything out. Thanks for hosting the cousin's party Sunday!
I have got to get me one of those. Physics in action!
Ewwww...
Gross! I love seeing that you two enjoy doing the same things though. Well I'm adding your name to my blog, feel free to check it out.
Emilie Peterson
What Shannon said...
You guys look like little cupcakes with the candle sticking out liek that.
I've always wondered if ear candles really work. Do your ears feel cleaner?
Post a Comment