Brian and I decided a few weeks ago that we want to run a marathon. We started training for it last week. We've been doing a lot of biking and weight lifting since August, but no running. I thought that I wouldn't be in very good running shape, but I am!! We haven't done much over a mile every time we run because I like to run fast. Today we ran 3 miles and I wasn't even out of breath when we were done. It's going to be hard to find the time to train when we start doing longer runs, but for now it's really fun :) We were thinking about running a marathon in the spring and one in August. The Pocatello marathon is in August. I don't know which one we will run in the spring. Saralyn, could you have Hector check this blog post because I have a question for him.
Would you like to run the Pocatello marathon with us Hector?
2 comments:
Wow you guys are awesome! Good luck with your training.
Kudos for you guys for even thinking about running a marathon! I think that's great. I'm a 5K kind of girl, any more then that I don't think I could do.
Post a Comment