I just want everyone to know that if I live to be older than 35 it will be because of Erin. She's the coolest health nut I've ever met. I remember when I used to have quesadillas, bacon, popcorn, and ice cream for breakfast five days a week and the only exercise I did was stretching a little more before getting out of bed... Those were the days. This is the first time since leaving home that I've actually eaten well and gotten enough sleep and exercised regularly. So, if I don't die of heart failure and high cholesterol it's because of Erin. I'm definitely in the best shape of my life.
And that's why we're going to run a marathon next year. We have exercised every morning since before school started, so at least a month. That's pretty much a record for both of us I think. We don't know which race we'll do yet, but we'll figure that out when it gets closer.
4 comments:
Good for you Brian, I'm glad you'll live longer than age 35. Thanks Erin! I still remember that day when you ate over 20 pieces of bacon in the Helaman Hall Cannon Center... Crazy!!!
I'm SO glad you're going to live longer than 35! Phew! That's exciting you're going to run a marathon! You'll have to let me know when it is so I can come and cheer you on!
I vote you run the Pocatello marathon so I can cheer you on. I bet Hector would run it with you if you asked. I might be persuaded to do the 10k but I think that is about my limit.
Hector would run it with us? Woot! We haven't started any serious training yet. We haven't run at all for a year. I'm pretty proud of the 2 miles we ran. That's good for not running for a while.
Post a Comment