I am taking Behavior Change Theory. For this class, I get to choose a certain behavior I want to change and maintain it throughout the semester (and hopefully beyond that)! I chose to work on reading my scriptures every day because life just seems to go EXTREMELY better for me. I am supposed to make a rewards system to keep me motivated. For the first little bit while it is really hard to get started I am going to use little weekly rewards if I meet my goal for the week. I know what the final goal for doing it for the semester is (it costs money) but I want the little rewards to be less than a dollar.
Any ideas?
2 comments:
I know what I would like: Chocolate. Not the yucky waxy hersheys stuff but the good stuff and then I would sit down and enjoy it slowly. I guess this tells you what is important to me.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
The kind with yummy stuff in the middle. mmmm
Post a Comment