Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mia Pozernick








I was tired of doing homework today because I had been doing it for a long time without a break. I decided that I would get on face book to make my boredom worse (hoping this would make me want to do homework again). Usually this works, but this time I had so much fun because I was looking at pictures of my hilarious niece Mia. This made me check Saralyn's blog to look at more pictures. I couldn't help but create a post with my favorite pictures of Mia. She is so funny!

1 comment:

Saralyn said...

I love this post! (Obviously) I think you have all of her moods here except the angry/stubborn one. I took a picture of it today, I'll put it up on my blog tonight and then I think your post will highlight all the facets of her personality.

Caleb is really mad that there is not a post all about him. He's tired today so he is mad about everything right now though.