Thursday, May 28, 2009

Floral Design







Last week in my floral design class we made boutonnières. This was really fun. Brian and I took one to a lady from our ward who has been in a nursing home for the past few months. For mutual last night we had a stake dance and I saved the rest for the boys in our ward. I thought I'd post some pictures of my work. I made a wild flower boutonnière, but I don't like it because I made it way too big. My favorite pictures are of Brian modeling them for me. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That's so cool, Erin! That boy you married sure is a cutie, too.

Austin said...

Haha! I've found your blog.

Austin

P.S. Bro. C is on Facebook now. He's teaching seminary teachers now. I wonder if that means the Farkus Family will spread to all the corners of the earth...