
Erin doesn't know I'm writing this, but I just wanted to say that I love her and I am proud of her for working so hard and accomplishing so much. She is a wonderful mother to Calvin and I feel like she always pulls more than her fair share of the weight at home. She really is incredible. It's been really hard to manage a baby and full-time school, but she just keeps working and doing her best and is now very close to the end. I don't know how she does it, but she even takes time to watch Calvin so that I can work too. She somehow scrapes together enough spare time to read about parenting and budgeting, and then finds time to implement some of the things she's learning. She really is superhuman.
She is just one class and an internship shy of graduation, and we were both very excited to find out today that she was accepted to do an internship with the Utah County Health Department in tobacco prevention and control. It was a little stressful writing letters and resumes and interviewing, but she did it! I'm so proud of her! She's as smart and talented as anyone I know, and I'm sure she'll do a great job. Congratulations, Erin!
Erin's birthday is this weekend too, so I suppose there's no better time to say...
She's the BEST!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Erin! It was so fun to get to see you guys, thanks for coming! And Erin totally makes me feel like I don't do anything :)
I'd have to agree, she's pretty stellar. Way to be awesome Erin! And Happy Birthday!
Yay Erin! Happy Bithday. What a fitting post.
Happy Birthday Erin! I got your message, sorry I didn't answer, but we should get together sometime this week! Give me a call!!
what a nice husband!! i agree 100%, erin is amazing!!! hope you have a good birthday erin!
Post a Comment