Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bakers man...




Calvin likes to be involved in the cooking process. Today while making bread, I got the flour out to put some from the big bucket into a little bucket. This was the result...


He had been doing this for 20 min. at this point and continued for another 10. What a cutie. Calvin has been doing so many new things lately that make us laugh. He barks every time he sees a dog or is asked what a dog says. When he masters a new skill such as stacking blocks, he gets a shining face full of glee and then squeals with delight. Calvin learned how to tickle me the other day. He can't quite figure out the finger movement of tickling, so it is mostly him scratch/hitting me. Every time he tickles me I laugh. While I was cleaning the kitchen, I heard a joyful squeal and wondering what it was, I walked into the living room to discover Calvin tickling himself and laughing. Ha ha ha! I thought "Is Calvin tickling himself or just being weird", so I proceeded to ask him if he was tickling himself. As soon as I said tickle, he started doing it again and again for 30 min.


Calvin's birthday is on Saturday. He still doesn't have any teeth although I can see 5 of them through the gums. He's been enjoying reading and taking items out of one bucket or basket and putting them into another. This will keep him entertained for a very long time. He started standing up by himself, but no walking yet. Not that I mind, he is perfectly content with life as it is.
I LOVE CALVIN!

No comments: