1. Calvin stacked 8 blocks today. His previous record was set yesterday at 5.
2. Calvin ate a whole box of strawberries (except for the two that Erin and I ate).
3. Calvin likes to kiss with his mouth open. And full. Yuck! Cheese kisses are the worst.
4. Calvin thinks that slides are for running down. I've caught him mid-air a couple of times going over the side headfirst.
5. Sometimes when Erin is in class or at work, I give Calvin a picture of her. He likes to kiss her picture when he misses her. And Erin likes it when she comes home and sees the video.
6. Calvin loves our flashing red and yellow bike tail light. Sometimes we turn off the lights when we give it to him and turn on our 80's tunes and we have a little dance party.
7. This is Calvin swinging like a big boy. He hasn't quite figured out pumping but he does kick his legs when I tell him to. He also likes it when we stand in front of him so he can kick us. He giggles until he can't breathe. We only play that game in the baby swings though because I'm sure he wouldn't hold on laughing so hard.

8. Calvin likes to take care of his stuffed animals. When he's finished with his bottle, sometimes he takes it and feeds the rest to tiger or piggy.

2 comments:
This is a great post! I still can't believe he can walk already!
cute kid you got there. I like how he keeps his legs straight when he bends down to kiss mommy.
Post a Comment