Brian finished applying to PhD programs, and we'll hopefully find out in February or March where we are going. He started school again at the beginning of the month and has been working hard on his thesis. With all of his free time (now that I am done with school), Brian likes to read books for fun, and is thinking about joining the BYU bowling league or playing more racquetball.
I am enjoying being full time mom. My days consist of waking up early to finish up the last half of my independent study class, exercising, playing with Calvin, and whatever else I feel like doing. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and am teaching myself how to sew. So far all I have done is make a bag just big enough to carry a wallet and the few toddler essentials. Like Brian, I have been enjoying a few books myself.
Calvin's days consist of eating and playing and laughing. As you can see in this picture, he laughs so hard that he turns red and cannot breathe.
He absolutely loves going to the library. There are tons of giant stuffed animals on the bookshelves, lots of space to run around, and his favorite part is the statue of a boy reading. We take numerous long walks outside, and he will crunch snow under his feet for hours if I would let him.
His best friends are his stuffed animals. Today, he was so kind, he let the pig and tiger ride on the vacuum.
2 comments:
sounds like we have the same life :) even the independent study part
(my last GE...) sad that you guys are moving- i was gonna ask you about that yesterday at church. i guess we'll be moving soon too though. anywho, are you guys going to the playgroup tomorrow?
yay for cheaper rent! I also love your post before of only in Provo. Fun post, thanks for the update.
Post a Comment