Sunday, February 6, 2011

Date from home

We go to the marriage and family Sunday school class in our ward. Our teacher is so cool. Sister Myrick does midweek activities, and a few weeks ago she did one for the ladies. We just talked about different ways to create a romantic evening on a budget. I was so excited about this that I did it the very next day.

It was pretty simple, but fun. I used a sheet for a table cloth since we don't have one, scrap book paper for the placemat, I borrowed dishes from friends to make it a little more different and elegant than our everyday dishes. It was a lot of fun. I dropped Calvin off at my friend's house (thanks Rachel!). This was really fun. Way cheaper than going to a crowded, hot and overpriced fancy restaurant, and MUCH quieter.

Here is a picture.

1 comment:

sienna said...

what a cute idea. we'll have to try that too.