1. The first thing that I noticed about Brian was how quiet he was. I was and still am attracted to that. I've always liked to be around people that do good in a quiet and non-selfish way.
2. He is FUNNY and WITTY! I don't think a day goes by without him making me laugh.
3. He is persistent! Brian has had a few hard years emotionally, but he keeps on going. He keeps trying and he succeeds in many aspects of life despite hard times.
4. He is really smart and I think that's hot.
5. I think Brian is attractive. He is tall, I love his green eyes and his perfect smile. When I was engaged to Brian, a friend from home told me that she could tell he was kind just because of his eyes. Brian's eyes don't lie. I know when he's happy, worried, scared, excited, etc., just by looking in his eyes.
6. He is a great dad. He likes to take the kids out in nature to explore, play games with them and rough house. Even when he is exhausted and tired, he makes time to get on the floor and play with the kids. He teaches them from the scriptures each night, he reads with them and he answers their questions. He even paints Rebecca's nails on a regular basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment