Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Unplug
I will be doing this challenge for the month of February. Anyone in? If you see me posting on FB, etc. during the day, call me out on it!! How's my spending freeze going? It's going well. I do have to admit though that I had an emergency run to walmart last night for some women things that I can't go with out. Ugh! Other than that, I'm doing pretty well. I've had to get creative with food because I've run out of most produce. I feel kind of gross not drinking my smoothies and having only 2 servings of non-starchy veggies per day, but it's worth it for me to save that much to put toward debt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great idea! I'm realizing that all the things I feel the need to check constantly can really be checked just once a day or less without missing much. It may be a bit late in the month, but I'm in. I'm setting up time windows when I'm allowed to use technology outside of schoolwork. I can use Facebook for 15 minutes sometime after 7. Instead of filling all the short free moments in a day to catch up with technology, I can just use one of those moments and then use the rest to do something more productive or more fun!
Post a Comment