We moved into the back of the house a week ago. The kitchen had a nasty neon green wall. Apparently, when the people before us moved in, every room was a different neon color. They had red, yellow and green. Lucky for us, we only had to paint one wall in one room. Here are some pictures of our project.

5 comments:
The kitchen looks so cute, you guys did a great job!
I like the paint job! I am glad you are having a good summer, only a few weeks left:( We need to get together again before we move.
Erin I loved that green in the kitchen, how could you paint over it? J/K
It looks like you and Brian are having fun. Let us know when you are coming to visit again.
I love that color it looks so good!!! and you did a great job with it.
that looks great! So cute!
Post a Comment