Brian and I have had a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas. It started in August when we got our deposit back in cash. Cash always disappears and you don't know what you spent it on. I decided that I would turn that into a super secret Christmas Fund (inspired by Ben and Michelle). I scrimped and saved until the week before Thanksgiving. This was the hardest thing ever! I am terrible at keeping secrets (this is why we opened presents the first week of December last Christmas). There were so many times I almost told him about the fund, but I'm EXTREMELY proud to report that I successfully kept a secret for 3 1/2 months! Brian was so excited about this because he realized a week before this that we haven't saved any money for Christmas. We made a tree out of the money, but I forgot to put the picture on my jump drive :( It was very pretty (not really though). We went to buy a Christmas tree a little over a week ago, and realized that we couldn't fit a 6 1/2 foot tree in our little Geo Metro. We finally came up with a great idea using our tow strap. There are pictures of our Christmas on this slide show below. I hope you enjoy! I'm really excited to see the family in a couple of weeks!
P.S. There's music on the slideshow!
2 comments:
Your christmas tree is much more impressive than ours, it looks very beautiful!
I loved the picture slide show. Christmas is so wonderful!
Post a Comment