Mower family comment on this post and let me know what you think about it! PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR COMMENT WHEN YOU WILL BE IN AMERICAN FALLS!
Christmas at the Mower house needs some help this year. Brian and I don't want to come home and end up sitting around and just talking the WHOLE time. Talking is fine, but let's do something fun as well. We can start on Christmas eve. Brian and I are getting really good at making pizza. We were thinking we could make a pizza for each family to decorate on their own. This will be a good way of including the kids as well. Also, we own 10 decks of cards and will be bringing them home. Mom has at least 4 decks. Russ has some cards he said he could bring home as well. We can have a nertz tournament. We are also going to bring home a game or two to play if we get tired of nertz. I also think it would be really fun to read the Christmas story from the bible. Talking about our favorite Christmas memories might be fun as well.
I just realized Michelle and Ben won't be home until Christmas day is that right? BUMMER!!!!! I was looking forward to you guys :( Oh well. I need some help thinking of games/activities for the kids. Any ideas (so we can still play games and they won't get mad about not playing)
I also thought we could have a family game of volleyball in the church on Christmas day? I think that would be AWESOME!
Here is where I need your help. I know mom is going to be EXTREMELY stressed about the wedding. Here is where I need help. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE IN AMERICAN FALLS PLEASE!! Whoever will be there on the 22nd, let's get as much of the wedding plans out of the way so that we can have fun and not get super stressed during the holiday because that is a TON of people in the Mower house and we all know that it isn't fun when we're all stressing out. I'M EXCITED TO SEE EVERYBODY!
5 comments:
I like to sit and talk, watch movies, and bowling would be cool. Laura will play the games. About the volleyball. That would be great, however, the past few times I went to the Church on Christmas day, the some other family has been out there. We will be in sometime on Christmas eve.
Sorry it took so long to post. Like Dan, I kinda like to sit and talk, I never get to do this at home because we are so busy. Volleyball would be fun but the church is always full of people on Christmas. One year I went out there and people were having their extended family dinner in the gym.
A walk is fun, football would be fun if there isn't snow on the ground. I know you and Brian like card games but Hector hates them and I would rather not. I think we will be there Christmas afternoon and possible the day after Charlie's wedding.
Hector and I are going to SLC to give Dan and Laura one of our cars to use so we won't be there much before Christmas. If you are interested we could all go to my house after Charlie's wedding and then the kids can all play together and we can do something fun like help me paint! (Just kidding, but that is an option if we need a change of scenery).
Bowling at ISU is cheap, I can see if it will be open.
I will be back on Saturday. How did Christmas go? Any fun games?
Post a Comment