First off, I hate thinking of titles. They are always so lame. Brian and I had to get rid of our couch when we moved into the house because the doors weren't wide enough to fit one in. The house had a couch in it, so we had one then. Since we moved to this apartment we haven't had a couch and our living room has been sporting a squeeky and really uncomfortable rocking chair the last month. We didn't start looking for a couch because we wanted to wait until people started moving in hopes that we would score a free one. I had the young women over during priesthood session last week and they had to sit on the floor. The next thing I know, one of the mom's called and said she had a couch she was planning on selling, but her daughter told her we didn't have one. She just gave it to us. She is such a nice lady. Here is the great part about it. Both of us can lay on it at the same time and have plenty of room. It's longer than Brian and it is VERY comfortable.
We had an onion sprout and instead of eating it right away, we wanted to see how long our sprout would grow. It's getting really long. We decided to share it with you.
Our last day of classes is April 14th and then finals will be over on the 21st. We are excited to start new classes in the spring.
6 comments:
Hey that's a great looking couch! how lucky!
Yea, for adding a post, and for a new couch, which looks amazing by the way!
Isn't it nice to have real furniture for a change. I am glad somebody gave you a couch.
That's an awesome couch! It looks so comfortable! I'm going to have to come over and have a little rest on it....
It was fun having you over tonight! Can't wait to see little Brian Bryan Haris. :)
That onion is awesome! And I'm jealous of your couch, it looks comfy!
How fun to have a new couch! And now you are done with classes, yeah! Good luck with finals.
Post a Comment