Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Floral Design

I am taking a floral design class this term for my arts GE. It is really fun. I took some pictures of my designs and thought you would like to see them. The first one is a wrap I made. I decided to give this to the lady who gave us a couch. The second one is my favorite. I made it yesterday. I decided to give this to one of the young women in the ward. I really like this class because I get to give flowers away all the time! I have been getting a lot of requests for a pregnant picture of me so I decided I'd add one. It isn't the most flattering one, but that is ok. I also thought it would be funny to share a picture of Brian pretending to be pregnant. He's funny.




4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun to make and keep your floral arrangements! They look pretty. And you are looking great pregnant, it is fun to see pregnant pictures.

Stephanie James said...

Great job on the flowers! Yea for being pregnant you are almost done!

Jacob & Angie said...

Oh Erin you are so cute! Your arrangements are fantastic! I bet that is a fun class =] I'm loving your belly oh and Brian's too ;)

rockchelle said...

Your arrangements are absolutely beautiful! You are as gorgeous as always I can't wait to see pictures of the baby