Monday, September 21, 2009

Pictures of Calvin

I just wanted to show some pictures of Calvin. He is 6 weeks old now and super alert! He just wants to take everything in. He has been smiling quite a bit lately, but every time I try to take a picture, he doesn't smile or the camera is too slow. Enjoy!
Calvin is getting so big! He weighed 10 lbs 1 oz a week ago.
Brian is the best at putting Calvin to bed.
He must have fallen asleep praying.
So precious.
See how skinny he was just 2 weeks ago?!

3 comments:

Brian D. Harris said...

Now that we've gotten his torso into a nice barrel shape, it's time to work on his arms.

Michelle said...

Calvin is growing so fast! I hope everything is going well for you.

Britters said...

hey you two!! I know this is way overdue, but GOOD LOOKIN BABY!! Well Done! I am so stoked for you guys and can't wait to meet Calvin in person! Hope all is well :)

Brittany Hofman