Friday, March 26, 2010

Down Time


Brian and I have been so busy with family, school and work lately. Yesterday, we couldn't handle it anymore, so we decided to ignore all of our responsibilities (except for Calvin) for a night. We made homemade pizza and watched a movie. It was so much fun! I went to the store to buy some ingredients for the pizza and I saw the flowers. I've been wanting to make an arrangement for the house for a few weeks now. I decided to buy some flowers and make a cube design. These sell for $20 to $30 at the stores, but I just bought some flowers for $9 and made my own. This dropped my stress level significantly. It made me think of President Uchtdorf's talk create. If it's been a while since you read it, this is a good recap of his talk... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k
I am so glad we had this little time to enjoy our life. I highly suggest not letting things get in the way of quality family time!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is such a great idea, I am going to do that for Easter! Hope all is well and your little guys is so cute!