Monday, April 19, 2010

Last leg!


So I finished my last final for Winter 2010 semester this afternoon! I am so happy to have just a small break before I start again. I have 2 classes: Writing in the Social Sciences and Consumer Health). I need to do a 300-hour internship before I can graduate as well. Pray for me because I have my interview for the internship tomorrow afternoon and if I get it I can graduate in August! I am super excited for it. The activities I get to work on (IF I get the internship) are: promotion of women’s cancer screening, community survey and assessment of barriers to physical activity and nutrition, tobacco prevention curriculum update, as well as other health promotion assignments. It will be in Heber which is going to be a better drive than if I were to go to Salt Lake.
Calvin is so much fun lately! He learned how to crawl 2 weeks ago and it is so much fun to watch him crawl around. He gets so mad when he gets stuck in weird positions in the corner or between two pieces of furniture. He cracks me up.
Brian is really excited because he gets to teach one of the sociology classes at BYU spring term. It is Data Analysis and Presentation. It looks like we'll be busy for the next few months and then a break... wait, I'm pretty sure life is always going to be busy. Wishful thinking huh?

1 comment:

Rachel Leslie said...

I'm so proud of you for finishing all your classes, especially the ones on-line! Good luck with this last little bit!