Thursday, May 20, 2010

Calvin and Family Pictures!





We had some pictures of Calvin and some family pictures taken last week. Our friend Laura Morris took these pictures for us as a baby gift. She is so kind! Thanks Laura. :D Here is a link for you to see more if you would like to. http://laurasphotographyblog.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Rachel Leslie said...

These are great! I love the location too.

Erin Gibbons said...

Cute pictures! You all look so great and I can't believe how big Calvin is! I hope you guys will still be in UT July 21-24 when we come to visit, (will you?!) Also, if you haven't sold your contract I have a friend here who is moving to Provo and looking for a place. She's a single mom with 2 boys. Or, if you hear of anything, let me know! Hope to see you guys soon!

Sondra said...

What adorable pictures! Calvin is growing and looking as handsome as ever! What are ya'll doing this summer to pass the time? School, work, travel?

the phipps said...

cute, cute, cute! You look so good Erin! Where are you guys moving to??