When Brian took Calvin to the store this morning, he looked down the aisle and exclaimed, "Look at all of these things!"
In the same grocery shopping trip, Brian grabbed some spring roll wraps and he said "gonna buy em, and take em home and then I'll eat them!"
When driving down the road next to a wilderness preserve, Calvin saw a lot of crows and said "So many crows" then today, on the same road, he said "would you, could you, eat them in a crow?" (green eggs and ham)
While grabbing his head, Calvin said "you (you means I in Calvin language) can't take off your head because it's stuck to your face."
Calvin has been enjoying the movie "Cars". He watches it every day, and when he plays with his cars, he quotes the movie. My favorite is "Hey, we've got ourselves a daughter!" The movie says nodder, but he says daughter.
I sure love listening to Calvin.
No comments:
Post a Comment