I just can't get over it! I love sleeping on my back at night, in fact, some nights I just can't fall asleep because I get so excited about the fact that my due date hasn't even come yet and I am super comfortable. When I was pregnant and would mention how excited I was to not be pregnant people would respond, "Are you sure you're ready to have two kids?" or, "Just enjoy the sleep now", etc. Though I only sleep 2 to 3 hours at a time now, at least I am comfortable and when I sleep, I really sleep! I just feel like sometimes it is nice to trade one challenge for another.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
I'm Not Pregnant Anymore!
I just can't get over it! I love sleeping on my back at night, in fact, some nights I just can't fall asleep because I get so excited about the fact that my due date hasn't even come yet and I am super comfortable. When I was pregnant and would mention how excited I was to not be pregnant people would respond, "Are you sure you're ready to have two kids?" or, "Just enjoy the sleep now", etc. Though I only sleep 2 to 3 hours at a time now, at least I am comfortable and when I sleep, I really sleep! I just feel like sometimes it is nice to trade one challenge for another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for not being pregnant! and for sleeping (even if in short segments)!
Post a Comment